Discover Our Maui Beachfront Hotel
Welcome to Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort. Here, along 15 acres of beachfront beauty, a new lifestyle experience awaits. Dip your toes in the sand, explore Hawaii’s vast wonders, or lounge poolside with your favorite drink. Enjoy regional dishes that showcase the best of Maui and uncover something new every day, whether you’re here at the hotel on honeymoon or booking a well-deserved vacation. Gentle ocean breezes and the pristine shores of Mokapu Beach provide the perfect backdrop.
Come see for yourself.
- 297 spacious guestrooms and suites, including stunning ocean views
- Seven luxury residential style Villas, featuring two, three and four bedrooms
- 15-acre beachfront setting, offering a setting directly on Wailea’s shores
- Four cascading outdoor infinity pools, with poolside cocktail lounge
- 15,000 square feet of event space, including indoor and outdoor settings
- Beach activities, spa and recreation, including Kayak tours and sunset yoga
- Five delicious dining options onsite, embracing the region’s freshest flavors
- Complimentary welcome beverage, with snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Access to the spa, including the spa pool, lounge and resort fitness center
- Onsite services, including wireless Internet and sedan service around Wailea
Map and Directions
Located in the luxury resort community of Wailea, on the crescent-shaped shores of Maui, our 15-acre oceanfront resort is designed for the sophisticated island traveler.
Find everything you need right onsite. Located in the luxury resort community of Wailea, on the crescent-shaped shores of Maui, our 15-acre oceanfront resort provides every perk and amenity on your wish list.
- Resort access to Mokapu Beach
- Three outdoor infinity pools, a lagoon and separate adult pool
- Two acclaimed full-service restaurants, including Morimoto Maui
- Two poolside bars and lounges
- Full service, ecofriendly spa with apothecary retail store
- Exclusive Wailea golf privileges
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- 15,000 square feet of residential-style meeting and event facilities
- Media rooms
- Fitness center
- Airport shuttle (fee)
- ATM banking
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning service
- Complimentary newspapers
- Front desk (24-hour)
- Gift shop
- Market (24-hour)
- Room service
- Children’s activity program
- Town car service available
- Wake-up calls
- Valet parking only ($30.00 per night + taxes)
- Handicap access
- Enterprise car rental
A private sedan can be arranged directly with the resort for any airport transportation needs. Please contact a Guest Service Agent to make reservations.
- Courtesy Car: transportation provided within the Wailea area on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact the Concierge 808-243-4703.
- In partnership with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, we are able to provide onsite car rental options. To book directly, click here.
- Other options: Please contact the Concierge 808-243-4703 for other transportation options during your travel and stay with us.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Pet friendly guest rooms are subject to availability.
Resort Fee Policy
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort brings you a resort fee worth celebrating. Invigorate your stay with amenities that excite the senses and amplify your vacation experience. We offer the traditional amenities you expect, plus new offerings you won’t be able to travel without, including:
- GoPro Hero 4 camera rental
- GoPro lab
- Outrigger excursion (Monday through Friday)
- Stand up paddleboard lessons (Saturday and Sunday)
- Snorkel rental
- Yoga classes
- Pilates classes
- Fitness classes
- Stand up paddleboard yoga
- Single and tandem bike rental
- Guided kayak tours
- Ukulele lessons
- Hula lessons
- Body board rental
Amenities always included in your Andaz stay:
- Welcome Lei greeting and beverage
- Reusable water bottle
- Water bottle refill stations
- Hub 808 kids club
- Photo session with Pacific Dream professional photographers
- Sun Bum sunscreen SPF 30 (located on pool decks)
- 24-hour fitness center
- Minibar refreshments and snacks replenished daily
- Welcome beverage
- 24-hour self-service laundry facility
- Wireless Internet
- ‘Ohana Lounge, early arrival and late departure facility with showers, lockers and lounge area
A daily Resort Fee of $40 + tax will apply to all room nights.
*Select activities, tours and GoPros are subject to availability. See Concierge for details and to book.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 11:00 am