Welcome to Andaz Maui at Wailea. Here, along 15 acres of beachfront beauty, waits a new lifestyle experience, where you can dip your toes in the sand, explore Hawaii’s vast wonders, or lounge poolside with your favorite drink. Discover regional dishes that showcase the best of Maui and uncover something new every day, whether you’re here on honeymoon or booking a well-deserved vacation package. Gentle ocean breezes and the pristine shores of Mokapu Beach provide the perfect backdrop.
Come see for yourself. Make your reservations at Andaz Maui at Wailea online today.
- 297 spacious guestrooms and suites, many with stunning ocean views
- Seven luxury residential style Villas, featuring two to four bedrooms
- 15-acre beachfront setting, located directly on Wailea’s shores
- Four cascading outdoor infinity pools, with poolside cocktail lounge
- 15,000 square feet of event space, including indoor and outdoor settings
- Beach activities, spa and recreation, including Kayak tours and sunset yoga
- Five delicious dining options onsite, embracing the region’s freshest flavors
- Complimentary welcome beverage, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Access to the spa, spa pool and lounge and resort fitness center
- In-room and hotel Wi-Fi, sedan service around Wailea and recreational activities
- All exclusive resort amenities and services are complimentary, with no resort fee
Map and Directions
Located in the luxury resort community of Wailea, on the crescent-shaped shores of Maui, our 15-acre oceanfront resort is designed for the sophisticated island traveler.
Find what you need right onsite. Located in the luxury resort community of Wailea, on the crescent-shaped shores of Maui, our 15-acre oceanfront resort provides every perk and amenity on your wish list.
- Resort access to Mokapu Beach
- 4 outdoor infinity pools and separate adult pool
- Two acclaimed full-service restaurants — Including Morimoto Maui
- 2 poolside bars and lounges
- Full-service, eco-friendly spa with apothecary retail store
- Exclusive Wailea golf privileges
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- 15,000 square feet of residential-style meeting and event facilities
- Media rooms
- Experiential tours and activity desk
- Fitness center
- Airport shuttle (fee)
- ATM banking
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning service
- Complimentary newspapers
- Front desk (24-hour)
- Gift shop
- Room service (24-hour)
- Children’s activity program
- Town car service available
- Wake-up calls
- Valet parking only ($30.00 per night)
- Handicap access
- Enterprise Car Rental
A private sedan can be arranged directly with the resort for any airport transportation needs. Please contact a Guest Service Agent to make reservations.
In partnership with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, we are able to provide onsite car rental options. To book directly, click here.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $150 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $150 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights — a fee will be assessed at the resort’s discretion
Check-in Time: 4:00pm
Check-out Time: 11:00am